Monday, January 23, 2012

Save gallons and gallons of precious Water


My Dilemma: One of the biggest reasons I don't soak in the tub more often is because of the amount of water it uses.
My Pinhead resolution: So I created a way to save at least 5 gallons of water each time I soak so I could enjoy this recreational pastime and not annihilate my principles.
I stick a big plastic container in front of the faucet (not under it). Put a few river rocks in the plastic container so it doesn't float. And fill the bath tub with my bath water. The empty plastic container creates a void that the bath water does not have to fill now and there is still plenty of room for the legs to stretch and swish around.
Just make sure your container is high enough to stay above sea level.
*now I just have to find someone to put the nice warm rocks on my back when I'm done and I may never have to go to a spa :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment