Sunday, January 22, 2012

Super Quick Crafting Apron (and super compfy too)


I took an old bath towel and folded the bottom up to create pockets, sew in place.

Then I folded the top corners back until they touched, sewed an inch and a half hem from hip to neck on each side. And cut off the excess (these pieces became utility towels for carrying in my pockets)

Then I found some sturdy but comfortable ribbon and ran it through starting from right hip up to right neck and continued through left neck and down left hip (I had to tie three ribbons together for the right length--but that's because I didn't want to BUY any materials)

To wear: throw the neck strap over your head and pull at the hip straps to adjust and tie

NOT VERY PRETTY BUT SUPER SUPER HANDY and keeps your clothing pretty

and it didn't cost me a penny

No comments:

Post a Comment